The world’s first Climate-Smart® skincare.
Pour Moi Beauty LLC is a U.S. beauty brand specializing in premium skincare, co-founded by European beauty & wellness expert Ulli Haslacher and business veteran Frank Assumma in Upland, California.
Being a skincare enthusiast and frequent traveler, Ulli paired up with a team of International scientists to secure a new niche in the beauty world — Climate-Smart® skincare. With the support of her renowned team , Ulli abandoned the common strategy of selecting skincare by skin type and replaced it with a revolutionary climate strategy in which skincare is selected by climates.
“Doing something different – educating women and men about a ‘better’ way to do skin care – is difficult and takes courage for an indie beauty company like us, especially in the face of conventional skin care wisdom that has misdirected the industry and consumers for years. As a brand we are committed to doing so, because we know that our mission and our Climate-Smart® skincare strategy is the right path forward for healthier, more hydrated skin.”
– Ulli Haslacher, Founder & President
With scientific research from all over the world validating that skin functions change in different climates, each Pour Moi product delivers superior beauty results with innovative formulations that adapt the skin to optimize hydration, moisture, and smoothness across various climates (polar, tropical, desert, temperate, mountain (coming spring 2018), and marine (coming summer 2018), and protects skin in man-made environments (heating, air-conditioning, and pollution).
Before we launched the Pour Moi brand in the marketplace, we spent 5 years in research & development, testing, and filing patent applications in 42 countries worldwide.
- August 2017: Launch at the Indie Beauty Expo New York
- September 2017: Open our store on musely.com; South-Africa issues patent of Climate-Smart® skincare system/method
- October 1, 2017: Molly Nover-Baker, former Beauty Director of Women’s Health Magazine joins Pour Moi team as our first Beauty Director and Chief Communicator (we don’t like to brag, but Molly is brilliant!)
- October 19, 2017: Pour Moi is chosen to be part of Neiman Marcus first Indie Beauty Expo of 15 “new names shaking up the beauty world”; Argentina issues patent of Climate-Smart® skincare system/method
- October 20, 2017: Pour Moi skincare collection becomes available at Neiman Marcus online
- November 2017: Pop Sugar features Pour Moi in its editorial “30 Brand-New Fall 2017 Skincare Launches You Need on Your Face, Like Yesterday”; Cosmopolitan magazine lists Pour Moi Polar Day Cream #3 in “9 Face Creams That’ll Give Your Skin a Glow Even in the Winter”
- November 20, 2017: Israel issues patent of Climate-Smart® skincare system/method
- December 2017: Pour Moi exceeds 250 million media impression just 12 weeks after launched, with editorial features in Shape, People, Real Simple, Marie Claire, etc.
- December 12, 2017: Pour Moi skincare collection becomes available at Clean Beauty Mart in Beverley Hills, CA.
- December 27, 2017: New Beauty magazine features Pour Moi and the world’s first Climate-Smart® skincare concept in its editorial “Skin Savoirs You Should Know About”
- January 24, 2018: Our blog Beauty Forecast officially launches at the Indie Beauty Expo Los Angeles under the leadership of Molly Nover-Baker explaining in detail the various aspects of skin, climate, and skincare, and how it works.